Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I.. hardly type bout all my rants.. I seriously don't like having a naggy entry.. like I will most like it to cut everything short simple& most sweet, Tssskk. but not today, I don't think you'll see a short & non- draggy entry, cos am on the mood to type a uber long one. guess its super rare isn't it!? hehe.

well.. over at office today was.. loathesome. I was expecting time to be ticking by very fast, perhaps faster than usual because we had the potluck lunch thing which to me is supposedly "halfday" I don't know why I think bout that but well well, the time isnt responding.. its not getting any further . .Tskkkk*

But time over with our own is totally dashing.. it's never stopping, isn't it.. like spending time with baby& all is always not enough.. like spending time with the book(s) or any other, its always running. .Why? . . .

I am going to sleep late tonight, I don;t care lah. cos tomorrow is half day weeeeee~~~I got the very urge to really give 2oo9 a fucking blast.. this enthusiam is so much more than christmas, I can jolly well regard christmas as another day but not for this NewYear. . why? . . Everybody will be coming up with the resolution entry very soon perhaps 24 48 hours time. . . just like I am going too, :)

I really had a super random post dont i.. Damn. aye, who cares, I seriously love to type la, much much much more to write cos my hands get really sour in a very short while.. so.. yessa, shall I go with brandon& clique over to marina or esplanate or should I not...

I took a super long long time to type this entry, probably, an hour. . I knew I;ve got more to say but I can hardly remember it now .. shit. . :p ayeeeee. till then, bye! oh ya btw I met Baby for dinner yesterday & today WOOOOOOOO:D

No comments: